Breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 v2.0, succeeding the first version (check here), now can better support the audio recording function. As it reserves the original pins of LinkIt Smart 7688, the board also integrates several frequently-used ports such as an Ethernet port, a 3.5mm audio port, and a Host port (USB Type-A Connector) for more peripherals, and along with 3 Grove ports to provide 2 UART and 1 I2C interfaces for the Grove-based electronics, it saves you a lot of work doing wirings in your smart IoT projects, makes your rapid prototyping even faster.
LinkIt Smart 7688 (a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
- IoT/Gateway Device
- Smart multimedia devices
- Smart Audio
- Teaching and learning
- 3.5mm headphone Jack(with Mic) which support OMTP and CTIA
- 1 x Ethernet to connect internet
- 1 x USB 2.0 for more peripherals
- Grove interface: 2 x UART, 1 x I2C
- Stereo and AUX are supported
- Audio Recording supported
- 1W output for each stereo port