This module uses the newest 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+.This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401+ and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature.
Now we make a breakout for nRF24L01+ , and build the smallest system for it , also the wireless circuit . You can use it in you project without any wireless design , just need to leave a 8 pins interface to this module , use the SPI interface to control the module on transferring data.
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V) V
- Maximum output power: +20dBm
- Emission mode current(peak): 115mA
- Receive Mode Current(peak): 45mA
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA
There are no reviews yet.