Precision Centigrade Temperature Sensors.
The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature.
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C accuracy guaranteeable (at +25°C)
- Rated for full −55° to +150°C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 μA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08°C in still air
- Nonlinearity only ±1⁄4°C typical
- Low impedance output, 0.1 W for 1 mA load
- Supply Voltage +35V to −0.2V
- Output Voltage +6V to −1.0V
- Output Current 10 mA
There are no reviews yet.