BFD-1000 specifically designed as black (white) Seek line, especially for complex black and white lines, black and white line crossing detection, it has a 6-channel high sensitivity infrared sensor (5-way transmission line, 1 shield barrier), able to accurately identify black and white lines, it has the following functions and features:
1. BFD-1000 Integrated 5-way tracking sensor with high sensitivity for low environmental impact, able to accurately complex black line (white line) to track, for a simple black line line tracking more ease.
2. BFD-1000 integrates a barrier infrared sensors, unblinded distance can be adjusted by sliding rheostat.
3. BFD-1000 has a specially designed touch detection sensor, making the design more simple from the robot.
4. BFD-1000 all the output signal to a digital signal (high and low), convenient and microcontroller.
5. BFD-1000 has all the sensor output status LED light as indicator for easy debugging.
6. BFD-1000 supports voltage of 3.0-5.5v meet most system requirements.
7. With high sensitivity of the sensor, the tracking range is between 0.5mm-40mm without any need to make any adjustments change.
Detecting distance: 0-4cm (black line sensor) 0-5cm (adjustable distance detection)
Input voltage: 3.0-5.5V
Output Type: Digital output (high and low)