The Relay Shield utilizes four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces that control the load of high current. Which means it could be a nice solution for controlling devices that couldn’t be directly controlled by IIC bus. Standardized shield form factor enables smoothly connection with the Raspberry Pi . The shield also has four dynamic indicators show the on/off state of each relay.
- Raspberry Pi compatible
- Interface:IIC , Three hardware SW1 (1, 2, 3) select the fixed I2C-bus address
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay
- High quality relays
- Working status indicators for each relay
Compatible:Raspberry Pi ; Other main board via jumpers;
Power supply:4.75~5.5V ;
Max Switching Voltage:30VDC/250VAC;
Max Switching Current:15A ;
Dimensions:91.20 * 56.15*32mm;
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.