Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Set
1. Raspberry pi 4 , 4GB Ram 1 pc
2. Pi 4 Casing 1 pc
3. Cooling Fan 1pc
4. Heat sink 1 Set
5. 16GB/32GB SD Card with Loaded Raspberry OS.
6. Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 1pc
7. Power Adapter 1pc
All you need is a HDMI monitor to connect, a Mouse and a Keyboard.
Here you can see an image of complete view of Raspberry pi 4 after it is assemble.
If any customer wants We will do the full assemble for them.
Specifications of Raspberry pi:
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 4GBLPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B product brief
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Software & OS
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers. Alternatively, you can download NOOBS.
Raspberry Pi OS (previously called Raspbian) is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspberry Pi OS on your Raspberry Pi in our online Getting started guide.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspberry Pi OS, find more detail about Raspberry Pi OS, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
You can only buy Raspberry pi 4 from us also. Please go through this link