Quick Starter for Raspberry Pi 2 is HERE!
Notice: Raspberry Pi 2 not be included in the Quick Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 2
When you get your first Raspberry Pi 2 single-board computer, you have to prepare a lot of peripheral devices, such as USB cable, SD card which must be installed OS, HDMI cable, etc. So, you may buy all devices online, and your time and money will be wasted.
But, Don’t worry Be Happy. ( It’s a song from Bobby McFerrin,I love it).
The New Quick Starter for Raspberry Pi 2 is COMING!
Quick Starter kit like a minimum system for Raspberry Pi 2, it means all must-have peripheral devices be included. Also, SD card preinstalled the Raspbian OS that you can play your Minecraft out-of-box
This pack contains:
Black Enclosure: An ABS plastic enclosure, easy to assemble.
5V 2.1A Power Adapter: 2.1A Power Adapter is the good choice for Pi 2.
Micro USB and HDMI Cable: There are a switch which USB cable contains is built-in, so you can turn on/off easily. And the HDMI cable is 1 meters length.
USB to TTL Cable: USB to TTL Serial Cable provides an easiest way to connect your microcontroller. It help you to log in Raspbian console via Putty or Screen.
Ethernet Cable and WiFi USB Adapter: Network devices, wire or wireless.
- Minimum kit to power up your Raspberry Pi 2
- Including 8GB SD Card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- Including micro USB cable with switch
- Includeing WiFi USB Adapter
- 5V, 2.1A power adapter with FCC/CE certificated – Europe Standard
- Including simply, but clear guide
- Not include unneeded devices
- Power Adapter certificated：FCC, CE
- Europe Standard Power Adapter
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless USB Adapter
- Ethernet Cable length: 1 meter
- HDMI Cable length: 1 meter
- USB to TTL Cable length: 1 meter
- Power Adapter Output: 5V, 2.1A
- Black Enclosure
- Package size：74*134*202mm
- 1x 8GB SD card preinstalled Raspbian OS
- 1x Raspberry Pi Black Enclosure
- 1x 5V 2.1A USB Power Adapter – Europe Standard
- 1x Micro USB Cable with Switch
- 1x HDMI Cable – 3.2”(1 meter)
- 1x USB to TTL Serial Cable
- 1x Ethernet Cable – 3.2”(1 meter)
- 1x 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB Adapter
- Both hardware and Enclosure are compatitable with Raspberry Pi 3.
- The SD card which was preinstalled Raspbian OS doesn’t compatitable with Raspberry Pi 3. If you want to use Raspberry Pi 3 with this Quick Starter Kit, you need to burn the new version Raspbian OS for SD card by yoursefl, here is a burn tutorial for you reference: http://elinux.org/RPi_Easy_SD_Card_Setup
There are no reviews yet.