C1815 Transistor Explained / Description:
C1815 is a widely used transistor, it is used in commercial and educational projects. It is designed for audio frequency amplification and high frequency OSC. The collector-base voltage of the transistor is 50V therefore it can be easily used in circuits using below 50V DC. The collector current of the transistor is 150mA therefore it can drive any load below the 150mA limit. The collector power dissipation and DC current gain values of the transistor is quite good due to which it is ideal to use in audio amplification and electronic signal amplification purposes. Moreover it can also be used as a switch to drive loads under 150mA.
Features / technical specifications:
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: NPN
- Max Collector Current(IC): 150mA
- Max Collector-Emitter Voltage (VCE): 50V
- Max Collector-Base Voltage (VCB): 60V
- Max Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 5V
- Max Collector Dissipation (Pc): 400 miliWatt
- Max Transition Frequency (fT): 80 MHz
- Minimum & Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 70 – 700
- Max Storage & Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Centigrade
There are no reviews yet.