The SARK-110 is a completely new design concept for an Antenna Analyzer. This is a truly pocket size device, so you can take it anywhere. It offers a gorgeous 3” high-resolution, active-matrix color display that allows information-rich diagrams. The user interface has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use. On screen menus provide user guidance and the operation is mainly controlled by the two navigation keys. The graphical impedance displays provide a quick view of the antenna impedance characteristics on a user selected frequency range.
Its small size does not mean compromising the features and measurement performances. It has full vector measurement capability and accurately resolves the resistive, capacitive and inductive components of a load for frequencies up to 230 MHz. The accuracy is excellent over a broad range of impedances and rivals any of the competitive devices in the market.
The functionality of the SARK-110 is not restricted to antenna analysis, but it is a multifunction instrument featuring a Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR) mode which is intended for fault location and length determination in coaxial cables; as well as a programmable RF signal generator. The analyzer is intended for standalone operation but also operates connected to a personal computer in combination with the SARK Plots client software for Windows, further enhancing the capabilities of the instrument.
Typical applications include checking and tuning antennas, impedance matching, components test, cable fault location, measuring coaxial cable parameters, and cutting coaxial cables to precise electrical lengths. As a signal generator it is ideal for receiver calibration, sensitivity tests and signal tracing.
- • Pocket size and lightweight
- • Solid aluminum case
- • Operating modes: Scalar Chart, Smith Chart, Single Frequency, Cable Test (TDR), Field Mode, Multi-band, Signal Generator, and Computer Control
- • Excellent accuracy over a broad range of impedances
- • OSL Calibration
- • Resolves the sign of the impedance
- • Manual and automatic positioning tracking markers
- • Transmission line add and subtract
- • Circuit models function: transmission line, inductor, capacitor and crystal
- • Internal 2MB USB disk for the storage of measurements, screenshots, configuration and firmware update
- • SARK Plots client software for Windows
- • Export data in ZPLOTS compatible format for further analysis on the PC
- • Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- • Open source SDK including a device simulator for user applications development
- • Frequency range: 0.1 to 230MHz with 1Hz resolution
- • Complex impedance (series and parallel) and reflection coefficient in rectangular and polar form, VSWR, return loss, cable losses, reflection power percentage, quality factor, equivalent capacitance, equivalent inductance
- • Features common to most modes: presets for amateur bands; adjustable reference impedance; save to disk and recall functions; three available fixed scale options and automatic scaling; add/subtract transmission line; black and white color themes; adjustable plot trace widths
- • Scalar Chart mode: graphical plot of two user selected parameters in a rectangular chart; two markers with manual or automatic positioning; display detailed parameters for center frequency or any of the two marker positions
- • Smith Chart mode: plots complex reflection coefficient in Smith Chart form; two markers with manual or automatic positioning; display detailed parameters for center frequency or any of the two marker positions
- • Single Frequency mode: display all parameters for a single frequency; graphical representation of series and parallel impedance equivalent; VSWR audio feedback; circuit models
- • Cable Test mode: time domain reflectrometer; max. distance: about 250 m; displays step and impulse response
- • Field mode: graphical plot of one user-selected parameter in a scalar chart with enhanced legibility; display max and min values
- • Multi-band mode: display four independent charts simultaneously
- • Signal Generator mode: precise RF signal generator with 1 Hz resolution; programmable output level from -73 dBm to -10 dBm; continuous and frequency sweep modes; linear, logarithmic, bi-linear, and bi-logarithmic sweep modes
- • Automatic tracking modes: peak min, peak max, absolute min, absolute max, value cross any, value cross up, value cross down
- • Calibration: automated open Open/Short/Load calibration; 400 calibration points; frequency calibration
- • Display: 3” TFT LCD with 400 x 240 resolution
- • Power: Lithium-Polymer battery rechargeable from USB; battery charge status indicator; automatic power-off mode
- • RF output: connector type MCX, output power -10dBm (50-ohm load)
- • Storage: internal 2MB USB compatible disk
- • USB: Mini-B receptacle; mass storage class (storage) and HID class (computer control)
- • Processor: 72 MHz STM32 MCU, 256 KB Flash, 48KB SRAM
- • Measurement architecture: single conversion superheterodine; two independent and synchronized measurement channels with 12-bit
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.