- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T- Mobile is suggested).
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8 speaker and electret microphone.
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts.
- Lead out buzzer and vibrational motor control port.
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection.
- Chip: SIM800L
- Voltage: 3.7-4.2V
- Support networks: China Mobile, China Unicom and global quad-band network
- Module size: 2.5cmx2.3cm
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller. No need MAX232
- Power module automatically boot, homing network
- Onboard signal lights all the way . It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal
Pinout (bottom side – left):
- RING (not marked on PBC, first from top, square) – LOW state while receiving call
- DTR – sleep mode. Default in HIGH state (module in sleep mode, serial communication disabled). After setting it in LOW the module will wake up.
- MICP, MICN – microphone (P + / N -)
- SPKP, SPKN – speaker (P + / N -)
Pinout (bottom side – right):
- NET – antenna
- VCC – supply voltage
- RESET – reset
- RXD – serial communication
- TXD – serial communication
- GND – ground
1x Pack SIM800L GPRS GSM Module