Mini Soldering Iron, is a small, lightweight, quick heating up soldering pencil for great soldering application. Temperature can be controlled accurate, stable and easy adjusted from 100 to 400 Celsius with STM32. Benefit from dual temperature and accelerated sensors, the solder can be in sleep mode and over-heating warning automatically. Soldering iron tips can be replaceable for 4 types and can be programed software.
- Portable and lightweight. More convenience for soldering.
- Easy temperature control
- Sleep mode, which good for safety use and extend lift of soldering tips.
- Alert mode, screen appears “warning” when temperature is higher than 400℃.
- Solder iron tips can be changeable.
- Software can be rewrote and programmed.
- The power adapter accepts 100V-240V voltage input.
|USB Port||Micro USB|
|Operating Part Dimensions||Length: 96mm, Diameter: 16.5mm|
|Heating Part Dimensions||Length: 33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm|
|Weight||33g (power adaptor not included)|
|Adjustable Temperature Range||100℃ – 400℃|
- Mini Soldering Iron Operating Part x 1
- Solder iron tip type-BC2 x 1
- DC5525 power adaptor (Europe Standard) x 1
- Earth clamps x 1