PiShow 2.8″ Resistive Touch Display can bring more pleasure to your Raspberry Pi project with no difficulty. The display is specially designed for Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and its diagonal is small enough -2.8″ to allow a handily carry but at the same time ensure not too tiny to taxes user’s eyes.
65K colors and 320×240 pixel resolution provides you a higher resolution compare to the black and white 128×64.. This display integrate touch driver xx2046, communicating with Raspberry Pi through High Speed 48MHz SPI connection. With the touch panel, you could play the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
It’s very easy to setup, without the need for a cable or extra power supply, it can be directly attached onto the Raspberry Pi. We have packaged a system kernel with the LCD driver for you, you can upload to many OS for Raspberry pi such as Raspbian Debian fedora.ubunbu
- • Up 30 Frames per second,a better viewing experience with no doubts! Watch your movie on Raspberry Pi.
- • Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+,A+ and Pi 2 Model B
- • Supports all Operating system on Raspberry Pi
- • 65K colors and 320×240 Pixel Resolution
- • Powered directly off Raspberry Pi
- • Display full GUI output / primary output
- • High Speed 48MHz SPI connection
- • Integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel and XPT2046 Driver
- • UART debug pin out for USB to TTL debug
|Company||Size||Resolution||Refresh rate||System Installation||Drive Mode||Backlight||Gamma value||IDROM||Screen Rotation||Speeed of Bus|
|PiShow||2.8″||320*240||>=30fps||Supporting various of OS, system kernel has been packed with the LCD driver||SPI||High light||Adjustable||Y||N||36MHz|
|Normal||3.2″||320*240||3-5fps||Outdated documents, highly impossible to upgrade.||DB||Normal||N.A||N||N||16MHz|
|Another||2.8″||320*240||N/a||Packaging system with only Deb installation documents||DC+SPI||Could control||Adjustable||Y||Y||32MHz|
|4D system||2.8″||320*240||High||Original source||SPI-FPGA||High Light||N.A||N||N.A||125MHz|
* PiShow 2.8″ Resistive Touch Display is both CE and FCC certified.
- • 1 x Raspberry Pi 2.8’’ Touchscreen Display