Led operating display.
Module is easy to use, very intuitive.
Special voltmeter can also be calibrated manually.
- Input voltage : DC 3-35 V (note: the input voltage is less than 4, voltmeter failure)
- Input Current : 7A
- Output voltage : DC 3.5 to 35 V
- Output Current: 6A (max)
- Output Power: 75 Watt Peak 9A
- Efficiency: 96% (max)
- Voltmeter range: 4 to 40, error ± 1 V
- Short circuit protection: Yes (limit current 14a). (Recommended to start, and then connect the load).
- Reverse polarity: no
- Dimension: 67x42x12mm
- Weight: 38g
1. DIY a regulated power supply, 5V input can output 5-35 V adjustable.
2. The power supply for your electronic devices.
3. As the vehicle power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products.
The calibration method of onboard voltage meters
1, when the onboard voltage meters display output voltage, press right button for 2 seconds and then release, the flicker meter and output voltage “OUT”, it is time to output adjustable shape. Same argument when meters display input voltage, the right button for 2 seconds, the meter and input voltage flicker “in” It’s time to input adjustable shape.
2, right button, voltage will rise 1 unit, press the left button to go back voltage is 1 unit. Since 1 unit is <0.1 V, so you can see 0.1V to press 1-5 times, how many times you need to press, it depends on the value of the display actually when the indicator value is high, your Press time is less.
3, after adjusted, press the right button for 2 seconds and then release, can finish it the voltage calibration form, it is the data automatically.
- This function is for voltage display precision calibration but not for output voltage. It can their high precision request, you can correct precision by a time setting and then use it for a long time.
- 1 x DC Boost Power Module + digital voltmeter