- Programming languages
- • Objective-C supported
- • SDK (Konashi-ios-sdk) is provided as an open source library.
- • SDK (konashi-js-sdk, konashi-bridge.js) are provided as open source libraries.
- • For easier use, konashi.js is available in APP Store (see http://konashi/ux-xu.com/kjs/).
- Supports Apple iOS devices (see below Supported devices)
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- • Built-in wireless module with Bluetooth Low Energy technology
- • Connect konashi with your smartphone or tablet wirelessly
- Reconfigurable I/O pins
- • I/O pins and its functions is reconfigurable by application
|iPhone||iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S||iOS6.0 〜 ( iOS7.0.4 recommended )|
iPad mini (1st generation / November 2012 model)
iPad mini (2nd generation / November 2013 model)
iPad (4th Generation / November 2012 Model),
iPad (3rd Generation / March 2012 Model)
|iOS6.0 〜 ( iOS7.0.4 recommended )|
|iPod touch||iPod touch (5th Generation)||iOS6.0 〜 ( iOS7.0.4 recommended )|
|External main supply voltage (*1)||3.2||–||12.0||V|
|Internal main supply voltage (*2)||1.8||–||3.6||V|
• A battery terminal and USB-microB connector are called External main supply. It has a backflow prevention function and swithes a main supply into higher voltage source automatically.
• Supply voltage from lithium-ion coin cell battery.
- • 1x konashi